Sunday, July 3, 2011

To See is to Believe


I was quite anxious to buy our first Sheltie. This was his picture when he was born. I loved his color so I immediately made a downpayment to reserve him. A few weeks later, seller posted his updated photo below.

My heart sank and I thought I had made a big mistake.I decided that if I really do not like the color of the Sheltie when I see it, I would reason with the seller that it was a different from the one that was posted on the web when I reserved it and would ask if I could back out or purchase another cavy.

When the day came for me to pick-up the Sheltie, I was delighted to find that though he did not look like the first picture, I liked his actual color. I don't know why the seller's photos are so different, I took several photos with and without flash and they still represented his true color.